Regnum Online Warmasters
The Warmasters expansion is Regnum's second and latest expansion. The main changes were aimed at high level players and focused on giving them more content and promoting RvR activity. After level 50, players can start their journey of becoming a Warmaster, which unlocks them more armor, weapons and powers.
Gameplay Changes[edit | edit source]
- The experience curve was adjusted drastically to make leveling faster, and the level cap was raised from 50 to 60. The amount of experience needed to reach the next level was almost halved, and experience gained from monsters was left unchanged. In addition, experience is also gained from defeating enemy players now.
- Resistance bonuses found on armor are now random. This affects armor obtained from lucky boxes and armor found as drops for monsters. Armor sold from merchants will keep traditional resistances based on the type of armor.
- A new material was added, Alloy Steel. In addition, Magnanite weapons are no longer the only weapons with Artisan quality.
New Content[edit | edit source]
- Warmaster NPC's were added in Fisgael, Montsognir and Altaruk. These NPC's give daily quests for obtaining a new currency, master coins, which can be used to buy rewards from them.
- Alsius and Syrtis received two new areas, the Crystal Fjord and Golden Falls. New monsters over level 50 were added in these areas, as well as in Ignis' Southern Swamp.
- Two new armor types were added for each subclass, and new weapons were added as well.
- An enchancement system was also added for armor, similar to the magic gem embedding system for weapons. Players can find scrolls and go to a blacksmith to have a bonus added to armor.
Premium Changes[edit | edit source]
- Experience Boosters were changed, and now give a bonus for defeating enemy players too.
- Two new premium items were added for the changes to the armor system, Minor Enhancement's and Major Enhancement's